Welcome to GLH Connect. Please read the information below before accessing your GLH Connect account.
What is GLH Connect?
GLH Connect is a secure online healthcare information management tool for patients provided by Greenwood Leflore Hospital. Whether you’ve recently been a patient in our hospital or visited one of our clinics, your information is available through GLH Connect for your convenience. You can view your health information such as: test results, radiology results, medications, allergies, vital signs, and diagnosis.
Use your personalized username and password that you received during your hospital stay or clinic visit to access your health information from anywhere.
Accessing your GLH Connect account for the first time?
1. Type in your Username and Password and click Logon.
2. Set up security questions and answers.
3. Click on Change Password at the top of the page. Password must have a minimum of eight characters, one capital letter, and one number.
4. Click on Profile. Click Edit User and enter your personalized email address (Primary Email Address). Click Save.
5. Click on Home at the top of the page to view your messages and medical history.
Haven’t been given access to GLH Connect yet?
Please ask a GLH Staff member during your hospital stay or clinic visit about signing up.
Locked out of your account?
Please call 451-7376 or email us at email@example.com