Corporate campaign gifts of $3,000 or more
Business & Corporate Honor Roll recognizes businesses, corporations, foundations, and civic clubs and organizations that have made gifts or pledges of $1,000 annually or have made a gift of $3,000 or higher to help provide financial assistance to implement Greenwood Leflore Hospital’s strategic capital goals.
Your company is cordially invited to join the Business & Corporate Honor Roll. Funds raised through the Honor Roll help Greenwood Leflore Hospital remain on the leading edge of medical technology and services. Membership is extended to businesses, corporations, foundations, and civic clubs and organizations that make a financial contribution to Greenwood Leflore Hospital.
Funds generated through the Business & Corporate Honor Roll are used exclusively for hospital expansion plans, capital equipment needs, and the development of new services and programs to better serve the changing healthcare needs of Leflore County and North Central Mississippi. None of the funds generated by the Honor Roll are used for operating expenses.
Answering a Special Need
It is the mission of Greenwood Leflore Hospital to provide high quality, state-of-the-art, cost effective healthcare services in partnership with its medical staff to the residents of Leflore County and North Central Mississippi. The hospital is committed to improving the health status of area residents by providing educational, preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic healthcare services.
Since fundraising began in 2006, donations to this giving club have enabled Greenwood Leflore Hospital to better meet the needs of patients by providing the following pieces of state-of-the-art equipment:
- To treat children from one month to thirteen years of age who experience a cardiac arrest, the hospital was able to purchase ten pediatric crash carts. The color-coded drawers are to keep supplies organized by patient weight groups for easy access during an emergency.
- To provide comfort and convenience for pediatric patients, the hospital was able to purchase three pediatric cribs. These cribs have comfortable memory foam mattresses, a scale for weighing patients, and an storage tray underneath to hold patient belongings or supplies, such as an oxygen tank.
- To provide a backup freezer for storing human tissue, the hospital was able to purchase a freezer chest with a recorder chart for continuous temperature monitoring. In the event that the freezer where tissue is stored goes down, or during annual maintenance which requires the freezer to be thawed, this backup freezer will prevent us from having to transfer the tissue to the lab’s freezer. Since that freezer does not get as cold it would cut down on the life of the tissue.
Sharing the Solution
The members of the Honor Roll serve as an important part of the overall solution. Together, they support the Greenwood Leflore Hospital Foundation in providing funds not otherwise available to Greenwood Leflore Hospital, making possible significant and exciting health and wellness improvements in our community.
Participation in the Honor Roll signifies your commitment to the highest quality of life. The partnership between you and Greenwood Leflore Hospital strengthens our mutual goal of decreasing healthcare costs while maintaining excellence in healthcare for Leflore County and Northwest Mississippi.
If you provide support for Greenwood Leflore Hospital through membership in the Honor Roll, your company will receive:
- Prominent display of your company’s name in the recognition area of the hospital and in external publications
- Individual recognition through a special gift
- Invitations to special health programs and events
Business & Corporate Honor Roll Members
Caring & Sharing for Cancer
Suresh Chawla, President, Chawla Hotels, Inc.
Hammons & Associates
Junior Auxiliary of Greenwood
Lawrence Printing Company
Leflore County Country Club